Subject: [Leica] OT New Apple software
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 14:02:50 -0700

As far as I?m concerned, every time Apple does even an update to Yosemite,
much less a new system, it just becomes a horror show. The most traumatic
effect is on the mail program, for which things that used to work no longer
work, and are replaced by something worse.

Apple is not alone. The same goes for Google! Every minor update to Chrome
causes things that use to work well to now work badly.

Why must people make changes just for changes sake.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204