Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac OS
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:26:54 -0500

Oliver, Murphy is always awake and on duty at my house.  I have a 2 or 3
year old LaCie Rugged external hard drive and a Time Machine backup to it
failed for an undisclosed reason that the Geniusii (Genusim?) at the local
Apple Store couldn't diagnose.  I also tried it with a plain vanilla hard
drive on a usb dock without success.  I have a new 1TB LaCie Rugged and
I'll try that tonight but it may be that Time Machine and my mid-2011 13"
MacBookAir with an SSD do not plan to live together happily ever after.

Murphy can take his best shot....surely whatever he does can be fixed for a
fee.

Thanks,

--Bob