Subject: [Leica] Magazines stealing photos
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 02:06:00 +0100

Interesting little article which I agree with, Kyle. The most enjoyable way
to keep weight down is exercise. I don't run any more, but, up until
recently, I tried to do speed street photography :-)

But, back to your stolen photo, sneak thievery is no way to conduct a
business long term. I'm glad they rethought.

Where was the photo of the heel striker taken? I thought it was sand he's
running on, but no footprints so it's not - unless those shoes are hover
shoes!

Douglas
ex mountain runner, but I also did marathons and triathlons too. Hope to get
back once I have this knee treatment I'm marked down for at the end of July.
Street photography is very very sore at the moment.