Subject: [Leica] Photographing the Tall Ships with a Leica
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 12:24:57 -0700

Good on you Kyle!!!!  :-) The only way to beat the phone grabbing image
makers?????

Go around, over, behind and any manner to beat them to the ground as 99.9%
of them merely get in the way of "Real Photographers" to the extent they've
become nothing  more than a "BIG PAIN IN THE ASS!" Along with the audacity
to give their images "AWAY FOR FREE OR A CREDIT-LINE!"

Your series is excellent at illustrating the time and place.

cheers,
ted