Subject: [Leica] traveling to Turkey and Greece this week
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 19:25:25 -0700

Thank you for the recommendations.  Visiting a country for the first time
always gives me a unique perspective and excitement.  You see things
differently after returning two or three times.  As usual, I?ll probably use
my 35 Summicron or 50 Summilux most frequently.  I always take a wide angle
and telephoto lenses but they seem to stay in my camera bag for most of my
travels.  It will be nice using an M body and not having to carry a heavy
Canon 5D Mk3 with a zoom lens on it.  Hopefully, people will just ignore a
guy wearing a Tilley hat with an ?old camera? taking photos.

Be well,
Richard