Subject: [Leica] Barcelona PRIDE PARADE / 1
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 20:31:22 +0530

Steve,
I am afraid you have to read up a bit on arranged marriages (mine was one)
to go beyond the stereotypes that you depict without any understanding of
the cultural issues involved whatsoever. Anyway, pointing out the well
known social defects of my country does not absolve any other country of
theirs, both are mutually exclusive. :-)

Having said that, I have nothing against gay people, but was wondering why
"Gay Pride" manifests itself as it does, that is all. We have "Gay Pride"
marches here, which is full of ordinary people who happen to be gay, which
is far more understandable, and to my mind, far more effective!

Cheers
Jayanand