Subject: [Leica] cheers!
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 00:51:23 -0400

Dear Doug,
Using an old iPhone 4.
A drive by shot, with me holding the phone at right angles looking out the
side window and me looking straight at the road.
Saw the image only after I got home and found she had perchance looked
straight into the lens.

The aim is to record stripes as I like stripes.
They are easier to find in summer for some reason :-)
That's the only context.
Thanks for looking!
Bharani

Message: 19