Subject: [Leica] Installing LR and PS CC.... My experiences......
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 12:32:16 -0700

I take your word for it Sonny.

I ran the Marketing effort for Western Digital Imaging... you know them as
Paradise.
If one of my SW Engineers told me that the SW would sometimes run, sometimes
not run, and that is with the world's #1 popularity browser, I would have
had his head, if it were not the highest priority fix on the agenda.

My perspective is a bit different......

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net