Subject: [Leica] IMG: "It's too darn hot"
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 11:44:01 -0700

A bigger problem than the heat, directly, is that this year there has been
no rain here southwestern BC. Month after month this year we?ve had record
high temperatures with record amounts of sunshine, record low precipitation
and record number of wildfires. Well, not everything has been a record, but
close, and this every month since Christmas.

We locals and and visitors might complain about the (usual) rain, but we
depend upon rain. Drought like California?s is obviously something
completely different, but still.

Also, there?s all this continual high contrast. The lighting is awful. C?mon!

Henning