Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Dock for All Ages; My Fourth Cont'd.
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 14:40:46 -0500

Hi Al,

 From the Winter low to the Summer high is normally about 10 feet. We
had a dry spell a few years ago that brought about a little greater
variation.  This dock appears to be secured by two cables (probably more
that I didn't see) to position it, and the bank end of the boarding ramp
is on large rollers, so it can self-adjust to changes in water level.

Yes, the deck looked inviting, but I tried to watch all of the lower
level activities yesterday.  Watching the kids introduction to a Seadoo
and canoe and seeing their reactions makes life worthwhile.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA