Subject: [Leica] Announcing my Exhibition
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 04:49:31 -0400

I agree with Gerry. I?d love to see Luis?s prints in person. His photos
are beautiful on screen, but I bet they?re astounding on paper.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 7/8/15, 2:03 AM, "LUG on behalf of Gerry Walden"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of