Subject: [Leica] Civil War Reenactment
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 18:40:12 -0500

Hi Aram,

I'm a little surprised to find that folks in Yakima feel strongly enough
to do a civil war reenactment, but it looks like they do it well.  You
got some very impressive "period" images.  Those gun stacks reminded me
of a time in my childhood in the 1930s, living in a farmhouse in
Mississippi, when, as kids will do, I crawled around beneath the house
and found one of those musket bayonets beneath the house.  Rusted as it
was after 70 years, it was still recognizable.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA