Subject: [Leica] INFO: Street photography in jeopardy?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 15:48:52 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Philippe,

Yes, the map is useful as it shows the current situation, again wrt.
commercial usage.
And it is likely to remain so, i.e. each country will be free to set its
own rules in this area.

In any event, earlier today, the EU Parliament rejected Cavada's
amendment, and the Commission will certainly not introduce such a rule
when it formulates its proposals.

Cheers,
Nathan