Subject: [Leica] Fair Use and Copyright
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 16:30:35 -0700

As photographers we do tend to treat copyright with a host of rules that we
learn from other photographers, or pick up along the way.  But, Bryan
Caldwell is right with his comments about copyright.  He gets an A.  There
is no arguing about it.

Before anyone argues with me about this, I will pull out my credentials.  40
years as a lawyer and 20 years teaching this stuff in a law school.  It is
what I do in order to be able to spend time taking pictures.

Bob Rose
www.robertrose.photos <http://www.robertrose.photos/>

Law Office of Robert Rose
PO Box 4341
Diamond Bar, CA  91765
626-768-0876
626-768-7654 fax
rosepatents.com <http://rosepatents.com/>
robert.rose at mac.com <mailto:robert.rose at mac.com>
View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=826697 <http://ssrn.com/author=826697>

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Fair Use and Copyright)