Subject: [Leica] FS: Three Fuji X lenses
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 09:08:31 +0200

I am in the process of rationalising my Fuji X equipment. The bag has become
too heavy, and for travelling (which, as you all know, I do a lot of) I need
a smaller, lighter outfit. So three of my excellent fixed length lenses are
surplus to requirements, to be replaced by a combination of a 18-55 zoom and
my existing Leica lenses.

The lenses below have all original accessories and packaging and are in
completely mint condition. I have set the prices at 20% below B&H prices.

14mm 2.8: 630 EUR
35mm 1.4: 420 EUR
60mm 2.4: 460 EUR

Shipping via air mail within Europe included, other regions or methods at
additional cost. Payment by IBAN. Paypal acceptable but add 4%.

Contact me off list if interested. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>