Subject: [Leica] Barnack Award
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 15:47:24 +0200

Load of rubbish (there are smellier words for it, too)
- at least it's the Newcomer Award, she may yet learn
how to use a camera.

The only thing she proves is that Leicas work in the
rain with a flash - I wonder how many of her subjects
fell off their bikes after being blinded by a mad
European snapper jumping out at them in the dark.

Speaking of visions - a quote from German ex-Chancellor
Helmut Schmidt "Wer eine Vision hat, der soll zum Arzt
gehen"

"People who have visions should go to a doctor"

Another Douglas