Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Photographers meeting in coffee shops…
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 07:33:33 -0500

My Argus A3 has a built-in extinction meter
<http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Light_meter>. It was made about 1942 and
is basically the same camera inside as Ted Grant's Argus A.

I love the streamlined shape of the top.     http://sonc.com/argus/

I also have a small hand-held similar to the Leudi.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/