Subject: [Leica] The Exhibition is ready!
From: montie at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 11:08:41 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Congrats Lluis! Should be a great Success!

Montie

>>Today we have prepared the exhibition, everything is ready for the opening
on Tuesday.

Here are all the pictures of the Exhibition, the first one is the Dr. Ted
Grant foreword for the opening, you can view it large:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Una_Mirada/>

And here you can see the Gallery and the works mounting the exhibition today:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Una_Mirada/?g2_page=5>

You can full preview too my Book of the exhibition:
<http://www.blurb.com/b/6271856-una-mirada-a-look>

Thanks for looking, your c&c are always welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis