Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Photographers meeting in coffee shops…
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 11:56:32 -0500

On Jul 13, 2015, at 12:26 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> I had never heard of extinction meters. So I learned something new this
> morning?and I enjoyed your pictures.

>> On 11 Jul 2015, at 20:08, George Lottermoser <george.imagist at
>> icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>> C & C always welcome and appreciated
>>
>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=9939>

Right!?

When Rich proposed, "I brought something I bet you never heard of."
I was cocky enough to say, "I doubt it."
After all I'd:
grown up in a commercial photographic studio
done all manner of graphic arts work with process cameras, etc.
read every book I could get my hands on re: Photo gear, history, art, etc
attended studio and other antique auctions
haunt antique shops
nothing photographic could possibly have escaped my gaze?

then?
well I'll be damned "never seen one of those."

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog