Subject: [Leica] Do you ever feel you're cheating with photography?
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 12:49:43 -0400

As you have shown in your photos, every photographer will have their own
interpretation of even the most photographed places.  The impact of the
photo will have more to do with the photographer's interpretation than it
will with the spectacular-ness of the scene.  To me, the challenge is to
make my photos of an often photographed scene different from the crowd.
You succeeded.

Tina