Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Surreality…
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:11:32 -0500

On Jul 14, 2015, at 8:28 PM, Herbert Kanner wrote:

> Not sure I?d like to live in your neighborhood. I think the framing is
> much better on the second picture than on the first.

>> On Jul 14, 2015, at 2:11 PM, George Lottermoser <george.imagist at
>> icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>> C & C always welcome and appreciated
>>
>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=9958>

just your typical blend of rural and suburban
lying about the edges of small towns surrounding Milwaukee.
corn, soybeans, horses, along with purely residential homes.
and yes? characters expressing one idea or another?
be it architecture, horticulture, political signage, folk art, what have you?

thanks for weighing in on the preferred framing.
I do agree with your choice

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com