Subject: [Leica] IMG: From Times Past
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 16:11:44 -0500

I agree, George.  Beech only built 7 or 8 of these, in the late
20s-early 30s, and they varied somewhat from ship to ship.  They had two
sets of interchangeable  wing panels, short ones for pylon racing, and
long ones for cross country races.  Jimmy Doolittle flew one of them.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA