Subject: [Leica] Salgado film
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 19:28:40 -0400

I saw it on the big silver screen two weeks ago and thought it was a photo
lovers must see. Along with the film on Vivian Meier and the one on Bill
Cunningham. Make it a triple feature all nighter.
All three would also be good for non photo loving humans.

But the one on Salgado id think would be more effective on the big screen.