Subject: [Leica] Possible M8 purchase - HELP!
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 20:40:37 -0500

On Jul 15, 2015, at 6:06 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> If you have a brand new M 240 sitting there right next to you  and you're
> continuing to use your M8 you're and idiot.

As I'm sure you're aware:
Different cameras serve different purposes.

Your above statement makes absolutely no sense.
As each of my cameras serves specific purposes:
The CF-39 back serves the 500 CM 40mm through 150mm;
as well as technical camera movements on the Ultima frame
The 5D serves auto focus, zoom requirements from 24 to 400 mm
The M takes all M and R glass from 15mm through 560mm
The M Monochrom creates B&W files that rival 5x7 film.
The M8 does remarkable things with Infrared;
and serves as back up to the M;
and it gets taken into places I would not take my other cameras.
The 15mm Heliar has been living on it.

And: I don't appreciate the name calling one bit Mark.
It is totally uncalled for.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com