Subject: [Leica] IMG: Summer Sunset
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 22:50:10 -0700

Thanks Gerry, for looking and the crop suggestion. I've changed it, and
it does look better.

I can't answer about the cargo ships, as I am not familiar with the
Vancouver harbour terminals.

Jay

Message from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] IMG: Summer Sunset)
Message from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] IMG: Summer Sunset)