Subject: [Leica] FS: 60mm Macro-Elmarit-R, DMR viewscreen
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 21:09:57 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

It's still Friday and this stuff is still for sale.  Tell me if you think my
prices are loony.  I'll be out of communicator range for a week starting
Sunday so be patient waiting for a response.

Leitz 60mm Macro-Elmarit-R, E60 / Series VIII filter size with caps
#28526xx.  This is a 3-cam lens with significant finish wear.  Aperture is
clean and works smoothly, focus is smooth, glass has some external dust but
is free of scratches, fungus or other such problems.

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ForSale/L1851282.jpg
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ForSale/L1851283.jpg
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ForSale/L1851284.jpg
ttp://www.wildlightphoto.com/ForSale/L1851285.jpg
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ForSale/L1851286.jpg
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ForSale/L1851287.jpg

$320 plus shipping OBO

FS: Very scarce Leica #14393 plain matte viewscreen for R8/R9 with DMR crop
marks, great for long lens or macro use; with box, brush, installation tool.
 Outer box has some minor blemishes, otherwise everything is in excellent
condition.  Very hard to determine market value, asking US$300 plus shipping.

Paypal OK.

Please respond off-list to wildlightphoto at earthlink dot net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com