Subject: [Leica] Oklahoma prairie and storm cloud
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 18:04:14 -0500

Thanks, Chris.  I was about to give up yesterday, but noticed the cloud
and finally found a location.  My understanding is that some sensors,
like the Fuji XE, omit the filter so it is possible to get some IR
effect.  Not as much as a converted camera but still of use with the R72
IR filter.

Ken

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Oklahoma prairie and storm cloud)