Subject: [Leica] Your opinion please
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 23:53:06 -0700

As posted, I prefer the one with the man. The other one feels unbalanced;
too much empty space on the right. However, if you wanted to give up some of
the interesting detail at the top of the picture, and cropped it from the
top, then you could afford to do some cropping from the right. Possibly that
might be better. What do you think?

Herb

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org