Subject: [Leica] Photographing the Pluto Scientists with a Leica
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:33:50 -0400

This past Friday & Saturday I set up a studio at the Applied Physics
Laboratory at Johns Hopkins and photographed the principle scientists from
the New Horizons mission with a Leica M9.

Slate magazine published the photo essay here:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2015/07/20/kyle_cassidy_photographs_the_new_horizons_science_team.html

I have a behind the scenes with Leica geekery here:

http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/816443.html

a tumblr post I made about it on friday has almost a quarter of a million
notes on it now (and I did that one with my phone).

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] Photographing the Pluto Scientists with a Leica)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Photographing the Pluto Scientists with a Leica)
Reply from nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Photographing the Pluto Scientists with a Leica)
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Photographing the Pluto Scientists with a Leica)