Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bench View - Foothills Park
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 17:55:56 -0700

Thanks Barney. Quite a view actually. The mountain (hill?) on the far right
is Mt. Talmapais in Marin County, north of SF. The mountain on the right is
Mt. Diablo, Alameda County east of Oakland. So it's probably covering a
100mi. radius. The lights just to the right of Mt. Tam are SF. I was really
surprised the skies were so clear, but that front moving in must have
cleared out the haze.

Just wish the bench weren't on concrete and made of metal... Oh well, can't
have it all... sometimes...
:-)