Subject: [Leica] Rare Priest
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 22:44:33 +0200

Thank you Peter, is a good suggestion, I will try to print it and see, the
shadows looks sometimes good on the monitor but too dark when printed.

A friend from other list said me that the use of such refrigeration x?could
be due to remove the humidity, we had high temperatures and humidity in
Barcelona.

Cheers
Lluis

El 22/07/2015, a les 15.31, Peter Dzwig <pdzwig at summaventures.com> va