Subject: [Leica] House on Dinnen Avenue
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 21:58:15 +0100

Chris, you seem to live among very patriotic folks there in Fort Wayne. I've
probably said this before, but you just would not see this sort of thing
here in Ireland or, I dare say, the rest of Europe - unless the national
team were playing in the World Cup (soccer that is). Your photos always
throw an interesting light on USian culture.

With the house number showing, I couldn't resist using the world's cheap spy
system and looking at the place on Google Street View. I see that the owner
has been patriotic since at least 2011. https://goo.gl/maps/tduJx

Douglas