Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Couple of iPhone Images
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:59:50 -0500

Thanks for the kind words, Ken.  In my case, all of my kids and
grandkids use smartphones, and even the great-grandkids know more about
them than I did, so I finally felt it was time to let go of the old
flip-phone.  Aside from having to learn how to get out of the grasp of
Apple and Google marketers, who don't make it easy, I'm happy with the
new toy.  They continually want to sell me services that I neither need
nor want.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA