Subject: [Leica] IMG: Alignment
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 16:50:58 -0700

Thanks, Douglas.
I'm hoping that someone will still be able to take my ashes, mix it with
some carbon printing inks, and make a "final edition" run of my best
prints...

Jay

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Alignment)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Alignment)