Subject: [Leica] 50% BLURB DISCOUNT ONLY FOR TWO DAYS and Prints Offer
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 02:01:17 +0200

I have just received the announce from Blurb of 50% DISCOUNT FOR TODAY AND
TOMORROW, CODE : THANKYOU50

This is an excellent opportunity to buy some books or the book of my
Exhibition, now I have all my books in FULL PREVIEW, you can take a look
here:

<http://www.blurb.com/search/site_search?search=luisrq>

As well as a reminder, if someone want a print of the pictures from my
exhibition (or others) I?m offering signed prints at 95 Euro including
shipping everywhere by registered post mail in a tube, size is DIN A3 and
Archival Paper Canson Infinity Platine Rag 315 gr,

The pictures of my exhibition are here:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Una_Mirada/>

For questions, please use my private mail: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com,
thank you.