Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/8/2015: two panoramas
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 16:39:56 +0200

Inspired by comments from His Mooseness on the Olympus list, I decided to
use my little Ricoh GR for some panoramas during this morning?s bike ride.
This way I would also get to try out LR?s pano capabilities. As far as I am
concerned, LR passed that test with flying colours. Here are two of the
three panos I made. The links I give are to the XL image that still fits on
the screen (at least on mine) but if you click on the O, then you will get
the original view, but you will need to scroll across. Both panos cover
about 180 degrees.

This is the view of the coastal plain from Busot, a place where I almost
always stop to refill my water bottles?there is a natural spring in the
village with free-to-use faucets right next to the spot from which I took
the picture. This is a stitch of 10 vertical images:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=4245670337&k=wmLwQgG&lb=1&s=X3

And this is the road from Busot to Jijona, the world capital of Turr?n, an
almond based delicacy popular in many Spanish speaking countries. A stitch
of 8 horizontal images:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=4245670441&k=7RM9fnt&lb=1&s=X3

Cheers,
Nathan