Subject: [Leica] IMG: Optimized Super Cub
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 15:36:11 -0500

  A couple of guys parked this beautiful Piper PA-18 Super Cub and left
the airport, so I took a look at the airplane.  I appears to have been
rebuilt in Experimental Category to allow modifications. I noted a
modern panel, doors on both sides, what appears to be a baggage
compartment door on the left side, and a custom Mattituck TMX 360
version of the Lycoming 180 hp engine.  It also has drooped wing tips of
modern design.  Everything one needs to go for a $200 hamburger!

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/DSCF2062.tif.html

Fuji X-E1 with 27mm

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--