Subject: [Leica] New England trip help needed!
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 09:32:19 -0700

Howdy!
I'm heading off to New England for the month of October.
And yes, Nathan, I will be taking the M9 for the fall colors. ;-)
I would appreciate the assistance of Luggers who have been there with
some advice on lodging.

Here is where I will be staying:

Portland, ME (2 nights)
Camden, ME (2 nights)
Gorham, NH (2 nights)
Portsmouth, NH (1 night)
Peterborough, NH (1 night)
Brattleboro, VT (1 night)
Middlebury, VT (2 nights)
Stowe, VT (5 nights at my cousin's home)
Montreal (5 nights)

Any recommendations for hotels / motels / b & b to stay at would be very
helpful, along with advice on what places and things can't be missed
along the way.

And if there is anyone that will be around that part of the world in
October and would like to plan a meet-up, please let me know!

Jay

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] New England trip help needed!)