Subject: [Leica] IMG: Snake Head
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 23:58:41 +0100

A lovely shot of a lovely girl, Richard.

Isn't your wife Irish? Maybe I got that wrong. Anyway, if she is,  I'm
surprised she let a snake anywhere near her home. We don't do snakes well
here on the Emerald Isle. St. Patrick chased them all away into the sea when
he came over to convert us, so we're not used to them. I'll probably have
nightmares after this.

Anyway, I also have to say that the colours look strange here too on this
old computer. My new pc arrives shortly so maybe it might look better.

Douglas