Subject: [Leica] IMG: Snake Head
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 08:33:47 -0500

On Aug 3, 2015, at 11:24 PM, Richard Man wrote:

> George, did you see the latest version? It's not a "want to achieve", it's
> a struggle with "adventures in Portra scanning". I would feel bad except
> that I am not the only people with this issue...
>
> On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 5:12 PM, George Lottermoser <
> george.imagist at icloud.com> wrote:
>

>> On Aug 3, 2015, at 3:15 PM, Richard Man wrote:
>>
>>> Alright, I am starting off August with a photo not from my projects - my
>>> niece is getting engaged and after I took a few usual engagement photos,
>>> took a couple unconventional ones...
>>>
>>> Cooke PS945
>>>
>>> http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20150803-Scanned-1162.jpg
>>
>> Everything about this photo should work;
>> though doesn't for me because of
>> the strange cross-over colors
>> you seem to want to achieve.

I don't know if I've seen the "latest version"
I looked at the link as shown above.

I simply assume that when a photographer posts a photograph, to the world
wide web,
that photograph shows something pretty close to "finished;"
close to "what I intended to achieve."

I certainly do post images that I know could benefit from a tad more work.
Though try not to post images with known "issues"
Unless I'm seeking assistance in solving said "issues."

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog