Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Families of Honduras
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 11:22:55 -0400

PESO:

I have been posting recently reworked photos of the families I've stayed
with in Honduras on Facebook.  It's much easier than pBase and I get more
comments, but I did just upload a bunch of them to a pBase gallery.  I
haven't added the technical details yet and there may be duplicates, but
here they are for all of you who are not on Facebook:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/honduras&page=all

I would appreciate any comments and/or editing advise.

Thanks,

Tina

--
Tina Manley