Subject: [Leica] HDRitis?
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 19:06:34 -0400

Mark -

These days you have to do what you have to do.  There is no market for
photography today because everybody has a camera or a phone and everybody
is a photographer.  The galleries are looking for weird and way-out and
that's not what I do.  I'm still selling stock and still making a living at
it, but it gets worse every year.  All of the publishers want to use your
photos for nothing and give you "exposure" which does not pay bills or buy
cameras.  There are plenty of dentists with cameras who are willing to give
their photos away to see their name in print (if their name is included,
not usually)  Sorry to the dentists out there but they are the most obvious
buyers of expensive cameras.

My canner is calling me.

Tina