Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Triptich
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 13:29:10 -0500

On an overcast morning, I checked out the Rose of Sharon (Althea)
bushes.  After capturing a nice white blossom with red center, I spotted
a rare double blossom in the original lavender color.  Then, for the
first time in several years, I found a Bumble Bee on one of the
blossoms.  In recent years, all I have found were Carpenter Bees.  So, I
decided that my Friday flower should consist of all of these.

White blossom with a small guest.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/White+Rose+of+Sharon.TIFF.html

Double lavender blossom.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Rare+Double+ROS.TIFF.html

Departing Bumble Bee, laden with pollen.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Rare+Bumble+Bee+with+Pollen.TIFF.html

Olympus E-510 with Leica Macro Elmarit-R 60mm

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Friday Triptich)