Subject: [Leica] Some wide angle M glass (CV) on the Sony A7Rii
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 17:33:18 -0700

Thanks for the samples.  I'll be receiving my a7rii tomorrow.  I expect the
Tri-Elmar (WATE) 16-18-21 will be the star wide angle for the camera, as it
is for the a7r.  I will, however, test a number of other M lenses that
might be useful on the camera.  (Above 50 mm all M optics are great on the
a7r; 50 or less not so great aside from the WATE.)  The image stabilization
and better high ISO are the main reasons for my purchase of the newer Sony
body.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com
(Current photo is a sample of WATE on the Sony a7r.)