Subject: [Leica] Front Porch Rocker
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 20:33:09 -0500

Nice image, Chris.  It reminds me of the house where I grew up in
Mississippi, except my banister was not quite that high.  Our favorite
after-dinner relaxation was to sit in a rocking chair with our feet
propped on the banister.  This was before air-conditioning came to the
South.  Everyone needed to get outdoors to escape the summer heat in the
house.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA