Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 34: our first days in Lansdale
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 09:21:58 -0400

Last week started in Alicante and ended in Pennsylvania. We are making what
is now our annual summer visit to the USA, spending more than three weeks
with our son here. The highlight of the week, besides seeing Moses again for
the first time since the Christmas break, was getting together with Jim
Shulman and his husband John for a wonderful Brazilian dinner, to which we
were transported in their magnificent red 1957 Dodge. There are also cute
kitties, vegan delights and much else that is nice about Philadelphia:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1452

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain