Subject: [Leica] Old Shoemaker Shop
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 08:32:04 +0100

The choice of film for these images surprises me but then I am guessing
that, being an art studio, they had good top light from roof windows.

The M3 has always been one of my favourite cameras for its mechanical
simplicity and robust build. I got rid of mine when it went for a swim in
the sea (with me attached!) on a trip to America. It carried on working and
I remember rinsing it under the tap and drying it out in the hotel room. It
was the only camera I had with me. Happy days!

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or