Subject: [Leica] Baku Rail Yard
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 10:56:06 +0100

Thanks Matt for the explanation. After i sent my email I looked on Wiki
myself and saw the explanation which referred back to the English word
?Navvy? which I remember people using when I was a kid, but haven?t heard
for a long time now we live in a supposedly more affluent society.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or