Subject: [Leica] M9 coming home
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 19:28:55 -0500

I didn't  see the trade as a a very good deal, as the out of pocket cost was
something like $3000.  Pop Flash offered me a slightly better deal as I
bought mine from them.  The M is nice, but it doesn't offer anything I need
over the M9 as I also shoot with the A7s.  The Sony solution is far superior
using R lenses, with the advantage of M and many others.  Live view is also
more convenient.

My  M9 is, according to the work order, coming back with a full cla, a new
skin, as well as the sensor repair. Free.

I'd rather spend the 3 grand on a new A7r2; then I would have what is gonna
be everyone's camera of the year, and my M9 will still be in my bag.

from my iPad

Sonny Carter