Subject: [Leica] Photos from last March: Switzerland and Barcelona
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 16:09:37 -0500

I wonder if that's the same station where we reported our stolen car in
1966.  They sure didn't have anyone who spoke English that late at
night.....and they never found the car, either.

An excellent set, Matt.  I enjoyed it very much.

--Bob

===On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 7:48 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>

Replies: Reply from narbutta17 at gmail.com (Matt Kollasch) ([Leica] Photos from last March: Switzerland and Barcelona)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Photos from last March: Switzerland and Barcelona)